Auxiliary Board Members Renee Ujiki and Melissa David at the 2015 ACE Kick-Off
Be a part of it! Join the The Auxiliary and make a difference in the lives of others today. Make new friends, raise funds for important healthcare initiatives and positively impact our communities. All membership dues are charitable contributions and all members have the opportunity to participate in a variety of philanthropic, educational and community service programs to benefit NorthShore University HealthSystem.
Membership with The Auxiliary:
- Provides volunteer, social and fundraising opportunities for 200 general members
- Help serve on a planning committee to raise funds through the nationally recognized American Craft Exposition (ACE), a juried show featuring artists from across the country.
- Participate in a variety of service projects such as Diapers in December, Flower Days and Nursing Scholarship
- Since 1936, volunteer efforts have directed more than $21 million to healthcare needs at NorthShore; you can be a part of this impact for the community!
- Members receive The Auxiliary Update newsletter, event invitations, social opportunities and opportunities to hear lectures from outstanding physicians
Join now or renew your membership, or contact The Auxiliary at 224.364.7270 for general information or additional involvement opportunities through Board participation.