Auxiliary Members (from left) Jill Muldoon, Renee Ujiki and Katie Linn at the 2013 Hospitals’ Gala
Be a part of it! Join the The Auxiliary and make a difference in the lives of others today. Make new friends, raise funds for important healthcare initiatives and positively impact our communities. All membership dues are charitable contributions and all members have the opportunity to participate in a variety of philanthropic, educational and community service programs to benefit NorthShore University HealthSystem.
Membership with The Auxiliary:
- Provides volunteer, social and fundraising opportunities for 300 general members
- Help serve on a planning committee to raise funds through the annual hospitals’ black-tie Gala and the nationally recognized American Craft Exposition
- Participate in a variety of service projects such as Hospitals to Children, Flower Days and Nursing Scholarship
- Since 1936, volunteer efforts directed more than $20 million to healthcare needs at NorthShore
- Members receive The Auxiliary Update newsletter, event invitations, social opportunities and chance to hear lectures from outstanding physicians
Join now or renew your membership, or contact The Auxiliary at 224.364.7270 for general information or additional involvement opportunities through Board participation.