Associate Board members Kristina, Zoe and Carolyn make blankets for babies in the ISCU.
The Associate Board of NorthShore University HealthSystem members enjoy a variety of philanthropic and social events, community service projects, an annual benefit, and other events throughout Chicago and the North Shore. Associate Board members join together to support the Infant Special Care Unit and Department of Pediatrics at NorthShore University HealthSystem while networking socially and professionally and participating in service projects and fundraisers.
Since its inception in 2003, The Associate Board has raised more than $800,000 for the Infant Special Care Unit (ISCU) and Department of Pediatrics at NorthShore Evanston Hospital. These funds have provided leading-edge equipment, social support programs for premature infants and their families and research projects. You can be a part of our amazing stories. Supported programs include Mother’s Milk Research, Cerebral Palsy Research, Neonatal Social Work Research and The Associate Board Emergency Family Fund, which provides concrete assistance to families of children in the ISCU who are struggling to actively parent their hospitalized infant due to severe economic difficulties.
Learn more about our current Associate Board Executive Committee.
Click here to read about our current featured Associate Board member.
Active Membership Requirements:
- Personally give and help reach our fundraising goal of raising an additional $250,000 by 2018. Annual dues are as low as $50 per year.
- Attend an Infant Special Care Unit (ISCU) tour and orientation at NorthShore Evanston Hospital.
- Attend Associate Board Annual Benefit, held each Fall.
- Attend Associate Board meetings: held quarterly throughout Chicago. Members are required to attend two meetings annually.
- Attend social events: Members are asked to attend at least 2 social events each year. Current events include:
- Distillery or Brewery Tours: social event to meet and greet members while tasting samples.
- Kicks for Kids: Kickball tournament held each summer.
- Annual Kick-Off Party: celebratory evening held each summer.
- Happy Hours, Volunteer Projects, behind the scenes medical tours and more: held throughout the year.
For more information on how to join as an Active Member, please contact The Associate Board at 224.364.7275.
Current members, renew your membership online today.